Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Introduction

Hello my name is Harlan. Unlike the rest of you I am here for my 5th year. I failed my first and second year becasue I decided to goof off. I'm not trying to be the role-model guy. just don't F up. Back to introductions. I play music. I know how to play several instruments some better than other. these include guitar, piano, bass, bongo's and drums, ocarina and a little violin. I would have to say that my best skill lies in either my guitar or piano. I have several guitars but out of all guitars i have one that just blows my heart out. it's my bc rich warbeast trace. 24 frets rosewood fret board with emerald inlines complete with two humbucker pickups and a set of bottom heavy sleek ernieball strings. just look at the beauty of it. it makes me cry every time i see it. well thats me in a nutshell.

2 comments:

  1. You like playing piano too, hmm? So do I; do you read music/get lessons or have you learned to play by ear? And you know, truthfully, I never knew "ocarina" was a real instrument. I always thought it was a made up item in the LOZ game! Guitar sounds absolutely amazing--I wish I knew how to play... Are you part of any band, or do you just play solo/for fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! i love the guitar but sadly i dont know how to play it.
    Maybe you can show me the basics one day:)

    ReplyDelete