Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankful for a classmate

You guys should know by now that I could care less about any of you. no offense. What I'm trying to say is that my enjoyment of the class is not made from other people but from my own happiness. regardless of who is in the room I will think the same, act the same, feel the same and enjoy it the same. I have never relied on others to form my happiness. I made my happiness myself. this could be the most boring class with the worst teacher ever but I will be the one to decide whether or not I enjoy myself, no one else. However if I make your class experience better, then that's great. If I make your class experience awful, then that sucks for you. I will tell you guys this now if you don't already know it. I am roughly 4 years older then all of you guys so I can only see your comments or antics as those of children still in bliss, children who have yet to learn the harshness of reality. But that's not bad at all. In actuality that is great. enjoy your youth, enjoy the comfort from your parents. Because when you hit a certain age life seems to care less about you. I'm not Completely on my own yet but I'm pretty close and life is already harder... way harder. but i digress. I am thankful for the class in itself, not the classmates or the teacher.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks man!! I am thankful for you too!! Haha Good points though, I agree that you shouldn't rely on other people for happiness. That all depends on you.

    ReplyDelete