Monday, December 12, 2011

JD Holy Sh!%

Okay so this JD guy wrote this book called catcher in the rye. good book. anyway, JD went nuts and dissapeared from society, which I find silly. How could he get call of duty or gears of war without society. Crazy stuff. He did not like all of the attention of the world apperantly.
 Doesn't he kinda look like what you would imagine holden to look like? Check the internet. This man was definately a talented arthor. His paranoia caused him to leave society. On a random note isn't sushi great? I love a good plate of sushi. Raw fish... thats what he was like. A raw fish that was dead but not quite smelly. He died when he ran.I say deal with it. Deal with fans, deal with groupies (I definately would XD), deal with life. You wrote a damngood book. If I had your fame I would sit on my ass and do nothing all day. Well have fun in the afterlife JD.

No comments:

Post a Comment